Friends, Romans, and Countrymen, lend me your ears!
Do you wanna be my Facebook friend? Well then, let me enlighten you on a few of my "rules"...
1. DON'T SEND ME FARMVILLE INVITES!!! Yes, that was all caps.
2. please don't bore me with posts like "I'm going to bed" or "I'm awake now".
3. Make sure the words supercell, tornado, storm chaser, lightning, or any other weather words are not part of your Facebook "name", please!
4. Please honor my Christian convictions by not posting exceptionally rude, nasty, or dirty posts in your status updates. I respect your choices in your lifestyle, please respect mine.
5. Keep in mind that while I welcome questions from new chasers, spotters, and the like but please PLEASE do not act like a veteran chaser when you're not. That will get you on the dreaded chaser blacklist fast!!
These new rules are a direct result of a "friend" that decided to get cute and post something really nasty in his status, sparking a whole host of other nasty remarks. Now please keep in mind that I am very tolerant up to a point, but when that point is breached, then I'm done. Now I don't mind occasional four-letter words now and then, but this dude's post was totally off the charts. Trust me, I am not Mr. Perfect either, and I don't want to come off like that. But knowing that I am a youth pastor, I cannot let my youth friends see that I in any way condone that sort of garbage (speaking of the nasty stuff).
Wow, that sounds kind of uppity, huh? Despite the way that it sounds, I do consider it a privilege to have so many friends on FB and I wish to keep it that way, but I cannot and will not tolerate junk posts like this fella posted yesterday.
Extreme Chase Tours 2016 schedule
2 weeks ago