Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Busy, busy, busy!!

Wow! What a week....well, Saturday was spent at church hanging new speakers....the sound system really rocks! I can't wait till we have a full blown cram nite in there! Sunday was the first day of our revival, with Bro. Johnny Timms, Pastor at FBC Chickasha. Very challenging messages!! I feel I need to do more for the Lord and less for myself......

My engagement shoot didn't happen as the young lady had a family emergency. We will try to reschedule at a later time.

Craig West from KXOJ radio here in Tulsa has been literally on the streets the past couple of days--he's is experiencing the life of a homeless person without hope as we all sit in front of our computers, nice & warm, in our busy lives. He made a remark this morning that the reality is that people just don't take the time to help out. We are busy rushing to & from work, etc. and my opinion and experience is if you don't think about them, your heart grows colder towards the needy. Let's all pray for these folks and do something to help out! Check out KXOJ.com for ways to help. Do it!

No comments: