Saturday, July 4, 2009

More boat tales....

Okie dokie....my starter problems are gone. But, the real problem is that the engine is somehow ingesting water into the right bank. I thought that the gasket between the exhaust manifold & the riser was suspect, so I replaced it, took it out to the water to test, and no dice....still ingesting water after it sits about 30 minutes in the water. I'm thinking that I just ain't supposed to have a boat!!!

I am thinking that the exhaust manifold is cracked, allowing water to bleed into number 6 cylinder. When I get back from camp, I'll look into this....

In other news, this may be the last blog entry for a bit. I am heading up to Winderemere Missouri on Monday for youth camp. Yes, I am taking 8 of our youth to camp!! It will be our first trip this far away, so pray for us!! This is the same group of kids that have been with us on several Mission of Compassions...I'm very proud of them!!

No comments: