Thursday, December 11, 2008

Yuck!!

Ok, I'll spare you the details of my latest experience....stomach flu....yuck!!

I am back among the living, and feeling much better. I hear that there are multiple "bugs" going around so be careful everyone!

In other news......looks like a massive cold front on the way Sunday afternoon/evening followed ny multiple rounds of "wintry precip" which means...look out!! Maybe another ice storm in the making???? Anyway, everyone make sure you have plenty of stuff on hand just in case!! I know I'll be going to the store this weekend to stock up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better! ...

I've mentioned we bought a generator recently, right? Just big enough to run the well pump and the freezer... time to get an extra can of fuel, just in case!