Thursday, December 4, 2008

Random thoughts.....

I don't know what to write, but it's been too long since my last update so here goes some run-on sentences, poor grammar, random thoughts, and whatever else I can throw in to this ol' blog so get ready all my readers! (thanks mom!)-----and thanks, Heidi:)
Well, to start off, my friend Mike is doing ok. He takes chemo once every two weeks and the rest of the time he tries not to be too sick. Thanks to all who helped Mike throughout his very hard journey. He has only five more of these treatments to go!! Please keep him in your prayers!

I read today that two teenagers died in a crash in Pawnee County last night. You all know the burden that I have for kids and for them to stay out of trouble. Alcohol was involved and led to two needless deaths. Now 2 different families will have a very dark Christmas thanks to alcohol abuse.

Busy times are coming! The youth at church are working on a Christmas float for the Claremore Christmas parade! Come by & watch us in the parade this Saturday on main street.....starts at 6pm.

Lastly, stay tuned for a chaser get together/gathering...whatever you want to call it coming in January! I have to find a place to have it, but I wanna get chasers together to relieve a severe case of SDS:) we'll have food, soft drinks, and chasers are encouraged to bring their videos from the past to brag on!!!!

No comments: