Saturday, January 10, 2009

Storm Chaser Get Together in Tulsa Area!!


Hey I just wanted to make a quick announcement to all chasers. Saturday, Jan. 31st Lanny Dean and myself will host a chaser get together in Catoosa, Ok. I will provide more details as we get things lined out but for now, here's what I have:


Lanny Dean will have a presentation "Greensburg Tragedy, How Do Chasers Prepare?"


I will speak about our Mission of Compassion disaster relief ministry


We will have food---attendees will need ten dollars to cover food & drink


BYOV--Bring video to share--we will have a projector & a sound system for your SDS relief!


There's even talk about a chaser car show?!?


If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via clicking the view my profile tab, then click contact.


Any & all storm chasers are invited!!!


The Catoosa Emergency Management has graciously provided the venue which will be at the Catoosa Community Center!!

No comments: