Monday, November 17, 2008

I press towards the Mark.....


You know, I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. We all have had this feeling, that the weight of our little world is too much. What makes us go on? For me, the Lord kindly reminds me that, while I have my own problems, things could be worse. From my best friend fighting cancer, to another friend whose marriage is not going well, to elder friends that have endured pain that I cannot comprehend. When I put things into this perspective, I actually am very blessed. Just think, if I'd have stayed in bed today, then I would not have been able to shoot this gorgeous sunrise!! It's all in the way you look at things...

3 comments:

Lanny said...

I believe its called "living the dream" lol Dude, you are in inspiration to all that know you!
Keep up with the great pics, I like em!

JEFF SMITH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Thanks Lanny, now all I need is a DSLR.....maybe Santa will get the hint:)

Anonymous said...

We had a nice sunrise here on Monday, too. Not like what you caught here, though. :)