Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Misson of Compassion 6 update...

A little disclaimer about this article I found:
This article will stir your heart, and you will cry…
http://www.newsok.com/lone-grove-families-honor-those-lost-to-storm/article/3346032?custom_click=lead_story_title

I have just read this, and it gives me focus and resolve to help these victims. Let’s all band together and make this a mission that the Lord can be honored through…..

I still need someone to go shopping for me tonight or tomorrow morning……if this is you, please call me asap….918-808-4683 or 918-317-6822.

Let’s focus our efforts on getting trash bags, work gloves, plastic totes, new socks & underwear for the victims.

Plan still is to leave from New Life Baptist Church this Sunday at noon. Channel 2 will be there to do a quick interview, and then we will be on our way. We will eat sandwiches that are being prepared by “Mom” (Karen Leath & crew)…thank you!

No comments: