Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A very hard update to my earlier post...

...I had to edit my post from last night..I stated that there were no fatalities.....

As I went to bed last night, exhausted from a crazy race chase, I heard about fatalities in the community of Lone Grove. There were three at that time, and I said my prayers for the people in Lone Grove, and collapsed. I awoke this morning as my wife said that there were eight fatalities. Now I learn that there may be as many as 15. What a terrible night! I feel awful for the victims & their families. I need to get my thoughts together..a whole trailer park is gone!! I have already been asked if we are going on a Mission of Compassion.....

Sometimes I hate what I do....chase storms.....but I realize that my reporting of these monsters may save lives......or does it? Hopefully it does....I'm rambling, sorry.

1 comment:

Lanny said...

If you need me, I am here.